[pct-l] Rx Vytorin

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 20:16:15 CST 2011

Dear Amanda,

My cholesterol was 230 so I only ate chicken or fish.  When I went back a
year later it was 235.  Then I became vegetarian but I did not eat any
cheese or animal fat of any kind.  That means I could only drink non fat
milk and eat non fat yogurt and cottage cheese.  It worked.  I lowered my
cholesterol to 170.  My "good" cholesterol was always high, 80 so 170 is a
very good total for me.

Consider managing your cholesterol by being vegetarian with non fat milk
products and only the egg whites.  We are active and exercise so it should
work for you.

Melanie