[pct-l] Sleeping pads

dnielsen at djmurphycompany.com dnielsen at djmurphycompany.com
Wed Feb 16 18:32:15 CST 2011

David - I am somewhat familiar with the Exped pad and would love to have one
in the pack.  I have not been able to get past the weight issue on the pad
for 3 season hiking. I agree 100% on the value of a good nights sleep.  I am
going to try and find a lighter way to make that happen 1st but ultimately
you have got to be able to sleep. Not going to rule out anything at the
moment.

Thanks for the info.  Dave

  _____