[pct-l] Lifespan of cheese

Nikii Murtaugh boundforadventure at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:11:14 CST 2011

I'm conducting my own home experiment with cheese.  I bought Laughing Cow
Original Creamy Swiss, Babybel cheeses, and Celebrity Mediterranean Goat
cheese.  They were all in the refrigerated section at Costco, but now
they're on my kitchen counter.  I opened the goat cheese yesterday and it's
in a plastic bag, as how it would be in my backpack.  The creamy swiss come
as eight individually packages in foil wrappers.  The Babybel cheeses are
wrapped in a wax coating.  I'll keep you posted on how long before the mold
sets in.

In the canned foods section at Costco, I found roast beef.  I'll be
dehydrating it soon, for a change of pace from chicken, turkey, and
shelf-ready bacon.

Lost and Found