[pct-l] i injured my back ... advice ?

Alphabetsoup alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 18:43:10 CST 2011

I have suffered from chronic back pain for many years. The best thing you
can do is apply heat in addition to your advil. (20 minutes max per heat
treatment)  If your a believer in the practice of chiropractic care, you can
get some fantastic relief from a few adjustments. Chiropractors also use
ultra sound therapy to help to relieve the muscle pain and inflammation.
 Once you get the muscles better, do some back extensions to re strengthen
those lower back muscles...

Hope this helps,

Paul A