[pct-l] i injured my back ... advice ?

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 18:31:26 CST 2011

so i hurt my back at work... i had a manhole lid fall back on me  (they are 175
lbs) ... i was able to stop it but my back i in this insane twist of knots and
stuff now.

does anyone have any tips on how to untangle it,  or good pain relievers for
interim usage ?  advil's doin nothing.

the doctor i spoke to said i have to give the muscles 5 days to unwind
naturally, and the strain should get considerably better as they muscles loosen
naturally... but the pain is unreal.

has anyone ever hurt their back before ?  any advice is appreciated.

~Paul