[pct-l] Which ULA Pack

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 11:23:31 CST 2011

Hello S'do,

At 15 pounds you are going to want to go with the OHM or the Circuit.

I addressed both of these packs in another question a week or so ago for
somebody else:

http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2011-February/046216.html

Others shared their thoughts here:

http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2011-February/thread.html#46209

General consensuses is that for the 15+ the Circuit is the better option.

John