[pct-l] Jardine and the Backpack Hip Belt

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 09:36:22 CST 2011

Hey Sym, I just read my first jardine(beyond backpacking)yesterday,im
a heavy truck guy,but jardine has my head spinning(wild
thoughts,imagine that!). I may end up starting over with my gear and
such,which is crazy and very late,but possibly very smart. Id say
bulking up is great,but you will lose that mass in no time without a
continued program and the diet to keep it solid. Id say lots of
push-ups,you can do em anywhere(no gym needed),and keep it going on
the trail. H Walker is a prime example of a guy who bulked up with
push-ups,pull-ups and sit-ups. He was an NFL legend and never lifted
weights,hes old as the hills now and still rough and buff enough for
cage fighting. Yoshi,dont worry about the english,your words are more
than fine for this list(better than mine) and I like the way you
think. Hike on.