[pct-l] Risk of becoming a trail fatality

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Feb 15 07:44:25 CST 2011

Victoria.....I mean Melanie,
Do not listen to that "Brute Switchback".
That big "Buffoon" does not understand women.
He does not understand that a delicate flower like you should not have a
trail name that would associate you with the likes of
"Executioner"...."Brutus"...."Killer Kovalsky", ect.,ect., ect.
You should have a trail name that sounds for feminine and reflects your
personality and your inner beauty.
Trail names like  "Lotus Flower"...."Wild Child"...."Rambling
Rose"...."Rambling Melanie"...."Victoria"  would be more appropriate for
a delicate flower like you.

"VICTORIA"   sounds elegant, royal and feminine and reflects
"YOU"....that is what a trail name should do.
Besides, since you wear  "Victoria's Secret"  undies, you already are
associated with that name.

Hear Ye,   Hear Ye,   Hear Ye......I, JMT Reinhold  hereby bestow  upon
"Melanie" the Trail Name  "VICTORIA"
on this 15th  day  of February in the year of our Lord  2011.
All those apposed speak up now, or forever hold your peace

Don't  listen to that brute Switchback if you don't want to get stuck
with a trail name like  "KILLER  KOVALSKY".

JMT  Reinhold