[pct-l] Hiking Disorder....CHD vs MHD

Kevin hikelite at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 00:35:20 CST 2011

Shroomer,

I'm not sure how effective your interim treatment is.

I spent 10 weeks living on the trail in '95. Since then, my condition has progressively worsened. Despite frequent dayhikes, several per week, and annual pilgrimages to The Canyon and/or The Mountains, I find myself exiting "normal" society to go live with the lizards, marmots, and bears for 20 weeks this time.

Perhaps these treatments only serve to exacerbate the situation. My symptoms have doubled in severity!

One symptom that seems prevalent is the CHD sufferer's enthusiastic compliance with treatment when prescribed a multi (about 6,000,000) step program. :)

Misspellings and typos brought to you by iPhone.