[pct-l] Navigation. Which Compass skills are needed? (hurt ankle)

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 19:38:46 CST 2011

oh i'm still milking the hurt ankle ...
... "aw babe, i  can't take the trash out ... remember when i hurt my ankle??"

i'm sure the pain will be recurring when i finally do get onto the trail...
thank God i have a beefy strong woman !   : )  i don't think i could marry a
civilized city dweller... not after how spoiled i am...

fortunately as well we'll be 30 lbs lighter between the two of us, so even
scrawny me could carry both of our gear if it came to it...

~Outpost