[pct-l] flying in?

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:23:09 CST 2011

Yeah, I believe it. I worked in a FedEx facility unloading containers, and
yeah, we didn't give a damn about the "fragile" boxes, or, "this side up,"
or any of them really; speed was more important. Some of the guys were
rougher than they needed to be. Probably applies in all such jobs.

--
~ Moccasin