[pct-l] Hiking Disorder....CHD vs MHD

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 17:27:59 CST 2011

This is a confidential letter.
You should erase this letter immediately when you have read through.

The Yosemite junction is full of cars of  MHD/CHD patients, so I
decided to make a short cut to Tuolumne junction. My expected arrival
date will be found somewhere, so I will not write here. The
self-medication is important, because this disorder needs long term
treatment, and because it is economical. I will dedicate myself to the
experimental treatment.

This will be my third hospitalization of JMT. There is a Japanese proverb.:

The third time charm. (  a translation by web dictionary)
The real truth appears in the third trial. ( My interpretation ).

I do not know whether the conference is held. But I will send
additional JMT bread to VVR.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )