[pct-l] Verizon Cell Phones???

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 15:34:03 CST 2011

In 2010 I used 2 kinds of solio solar chargers and tried the brunton one as well

I am using AA's sent in resupply boxes this year... They worked the best for me.  I use the Igo universal AA to tip converter 1.2 ounces with the tip on it.

Lithium AA's are definitely worth the extra money, IMHO

~Paul

Sent from my iPod