[pct-l] AZDPCTKO

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Feb 12 11:15:11 CST 2011

Since when did sleeping without a tent or such become "cowboy camping"?
when I started backpacking, this was the preferred way.

It is nice to fall asleep staring at the sky and the infinity of the starts
above.  I am limited however by what I can see without my glasses; infinity
is then smaller.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>