[pct-l] Wrightwood assistance

james green jagwrightwoodpct at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:54:28 CST 2011

Hello all. For the past few years my friend and I have owned a place in
Wrightwood, CA and have had the privilege of meeting quite a few PCT
thru-hikers in town or at Inspiration Point where the PCT meets HWY 2
 offering rides and sometimes a place to stay. But we would like to be more
organized about it this year and help out more people if possible. We are
available to give rides to and from town most Saturdays and Sundays in
April-June. And for single hikers or a pair, we may have room at the house
for a Saturday night stay over depending on the weekend.
So if you need or want our help, feel free to email me here with the subject
heading of "Wrightwood" and the weekend dates you need assistance.
    Wishing all of you thru-hikers the best in 2011 on the trail.