[pct-l] Water filter?

Eric johner27 at evergreen.edu
Fri Feb 11 13:48:35 CST 2011

I'd love some opinions on water filters from everyone, I'm still trying to
figure out what I want to carry.  Budget isn't much of an issue here, but I
am trying to conserve weight.  I've looked at the 8 oz. MSR, the Steripen,
or just using drops(lightest option).  What do you all use?

Regards,
Eric

BTW I did search the archives for some ideas before sending this :)

--
Because we don't think about future generations, they will never forget us.
~Henrik Tikkanen

“The things you own end up owning you.”* -*Tyler Durden, *Fight Club*

"The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly
salary."—David Hieatt