[pct-l] Ursaks

Steven dvsteven dvsteven at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:21:06 CST 2011

Hi Ethan,

I use Ursacks, I believe that they are around 650 cubic inches and I used 2 for 10 days of food (lots of food) on my Wonderland hike, so 5 days per sack.

I hang mine upside down inside another waterproof bag that holds my food and anything else with fragrance.

Hope that helps,

Flying Tortoise

-Forwarded Message Attachment--