[pct-l] AZDPCTKO Campsite Reservation?

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 18:37:18 CST 2011

So I think I missed the response to my answer amid all these pink things
flying around - giggle...

If I (or others) wanted to come down to the kick off, what exactly would be
the process to securing a place to throw up a tent and park my Tacoma?

(and, I could give a ride to anybody South of Eureka CA)

John