[pct-l] Which Book to Read ??

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 11:08:58 CST 2011

I've been on the fence about taking my Chacos. I hike in them a lot during
warmer weather, but have been wearing boots or running shoes since the snow
started falling. What do you think about bringing Chacos and trail runners?
My concern is how heavy Chacos are, but I think being able to swap out
footwear will make my feet happier.

In regards to traction, my Chacos have a Vibram sole. Same as my boots. I
think they grip great.