[pct-l] One Ginormous Thanks

Scott "Squatch" Herriott yetifan7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 09:52:28 CST 2011

Mucho kudos to all those on the list who have pledged to be backers for the
film I'll be shooting on the AT this year. I'm shocked, amazed and grateful
the goal was reached in 6 friggin' days!  All I can say is the economy must
be doing better if people are willing to fund something by me.
Per Kickstarter's rules, the page has to remain up an additional 21 days and
is, therefore, still active.  All reward options remain in effect for that
time...yowza!

Any funds that end up not being used in production will be donated to
the Appalachian
Trail Conservancy and not for a yacht or thai massage sessions.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1676344846/flip-flop-flippin-one-mans-look-for-characters-on

Thanks again,

Squatch

www.walkpct.com