[pct-l] CHD

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Feb 10 09:17:23 CST 2011

That sounds about right.

Or how about watching TV and it's some crime drama or something and
the scenery in one shot reminds you of the Southern California
section PCT and you have a few moments of flashbacks so you start
trying to figure out how to get back on the trail at least for the
whole So Cal section or something.

Or how about you go searching the internet for cheap vacant land for
sale just to see if you can buy a spot near the PCT and find lots in
the desert with a view of Snow Creek and Mt. San Jacinto and you
think yeah, that would be cool. You could camp out each spring and
watch the hikers coming down that big alluvial fan in your telescope
and then go out and make sure the cooler under I-10 is full.

Diane