[pct-l] To Stove or not to Stove

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 08:33:38 CST 2011

I do hear what you are getting at, however...

A stove system that weights 10+ ounces will not save my life any more than a
couple of 0.1 ounce Esbit tablets. (and your REI crazy match that will never
go out that you always carry with you, right)

My cloth/shelter exists to keep me warm. If I am without my cloths, well,
lol, I am probably without my stove too. The river took them all, eh :)