[pct-l] Fw: Re: Non-Cooked Food - Share Your Recipes!

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:09:22 CST 2011

Okie,

Getting all kinds of requests for something other than a .pdf  (knew that
was going to happen)

So, here it is as a .txt file

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/50366/PCT/Non-Cooked%20Food%20Ideas.txt

Sorry but I do not use MS Word - I have not used it for many many years (and
yes, I run windows - I just prefer google docs)

The .txt file can be opened in Windows Notepad and in OSX TextEdit (or
whatever you prefer to use)

(the file came to me as a pdf, so that is how I shared it... sorry for any
problems)

John