[pct-l] problem with the list

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 14:24:46 CST 2011

Hotmail might be a problem, but it's not the only one.  Several weeks ago I stopped receiving list emails, as did others, I'm told.  I double-checked my settings, disabled the mail feature, re-enabled it, but nothing worked.

I was out of town for a week, so I disabled the mail while I was gone.  When I got back, I enabled the mail feature and the list messages started coming in.  I use Comcast for email.

Now my problem is that when I post a response to a thread, sometimes it gets posted and sometimes it doesn't.

Could it be because I love corn pasta, hike barefooted, take my 6 mo. old baby with me on the PCT, eat snakes, and don't pack out my tp?

Mango