[pct-l] Ride to the ADZPCTKO from the trail.

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 12:21:24 CST 2011

Kevin,

In 2008 I rode from M. border to Warner Springs first.  Then had no problem
getting a ride down to the Kickoff early Saturday morning. I pinned a sign on my
back saying that I needed a ride back to W. Springs on Sunday morning. I
had three or four offers.   I slept tin my tent Saturday night and was back at
W. Springs early Sunday A.M.

MendoRider/Ed Anderson.