[pct-l] Which Book to Read ??

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 01:24:33 CST 2011

I did a bike ride this Fall from Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon on the old
stage trail (we took 2 days). At camp, I "won" the prize for last into camp.
The prize was a special concoction of "go juice". It was mostly Emergen-C
and Chia seeds. I have to admit. I felt pretty great when I reached the end
of the ride.

Maybe I'll look into putting some chia seeds into my resupplies. I can add
them to my Gatorade powder :)