[pct-l] Why don't we wee more Thoracic bags (front packs / balance pockets / bodypack) in the Industry?

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 23:47:26 CST 2011

"We'll be traveling to the southern hemisphere in winter so it's always
hiking season :)"

Now that would be a form of therapy that I could dig. I wonder if the new
health care reform will cover "compulsive hiking disorder". I know that it's
supposed to help those of us with pre-existing conditions.

Jackass