[pct-l] Ride to the ADZPCTKO from the trail.

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 8 23:29:22 CST 2011

Joyce

There are a number of us who drive around picking up hikers from the trail and driving them back to the Kick-Off.  Many of us are also willing to make pre-arranged stops on our way down there to pick up hikers along the way.  As Yogi indicated, this should not be a problem.  It would be helpful and although you did not mention it in your posting, I am sure that you will as the date comes closer, to say where you will be and when, so that we can meet you there.  If you start off on 4/9, depending on your speed and the snow and rain, you could be anywhere between Big Bear and Agua Dulce by the Kick-Off.  I hope that you are planing to go slow and stop off for some extended zero days or you may hit the Sierras before the snow has milted.

Shepherd