[pct-l] MRE's I almost forgot

david genny bobbers530 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 22:42:43 CST 2011

Military MRE"s are some what cooked food but they dont require u to stop and cook them per-say; they have packets in them that will heat and cook the meals, so I guess those are kind of my no cook meals seeing as how I wont need to boil water or even set up my cooking stuff at all....I think cooking meals helps me ease my mind so I'm not gonna go all no cook but to see a variety list of no cook meals would be awesome..so far besides my mre's I have little to none no-cook meals