[pct-l] Non-Cooked Food - Share Your Recipes!

treerings at gmail.com treerings at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 22:19:45 CST 2011

Buy a food dehydrator for $60 and dehydrate the cooked food you usually eat
for dinner at home. Considering the cost of Backpacker's Pantry type mre
meals, the dehydrator cost will be recovered in about 10 meals or so. On the
trail you can easily rehydrate pasta, pasta sauce, rice/beans, chilie,
lentils, greens, roasted veggies, potato curries, etc. Whatever you might
normally eat.  <http://www.onepanwonders.com/dehydrator.htm>