[pct-l] Mu V

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 23:19:24 CST 2011

BackpackGearTest has three reviews from 2007 on the unit. Hopefully, it has
been improved since then, as two reviewers reported unit failures; one
reviewer went through three consecutive vendor-supplied units and each
failed.

http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Water%20Treatment/Ultraviolet/Meridi
an%20Design%20mUV%20Treatment%20Device/