[pct-l] looking to buy gps with waypoints

Halfmile list at lon.net
Mon Feb 7 17:13:33 CST 2011

Newer GPS units like the Dakota 20 can easily hold maps and GPS data
of the entire PCT. I plan on creating a GPS configuration guide for
PCT hikers in the next couple of weeks, just as soon as I finish with
the map updates for 2011.
-Halfmile

ps - The maps updates for 2011 are almost done and should be finished
in the next 48 hours or so.