[pct-l] Albuterol on The Trail

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 00:15:06 CST 2011

Hi,
no, I don't take a maintenance med anymore.  I used to take advair and it
worked well, but I'm utterly broke now so can't afford it.  :)

ha!   you know your poor when you can't afford to *breath* lol!

Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"*Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a
fruit salad.*"
-Proverb