[pct-l] Sunglasses ... cheapos Vs brands ...

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Feb 5 23:25:40 CST 2011

For all of you who wear glasses, I found some nice relatively cheap (~$20)
fit over  and wrap around sunglasses that also polarized. These seem
adequate and I don't notice any loss of detail or clarity other than just
what comes with dark glasses. The wrap around is important to keep out
bright sun from coming in the sides. I prefer the ones with each lens
curves around to the side verses the ones with a separate smaller lens on
each side. There are numerous sizes so you need to try various to get the
best fit.  I took a separate pair of glasses when I shopped so I could put
my regular glasses in them and see how the various sizes/styles fit my
regular glasses.

At $20 I don't want to loose them; then the worst would be finding another
pair that really fit me and my glasses well.

I wear bifocals.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters.  <>