[pct-l] ULA Ohm

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 00:44:00 CST 2011

Billygoat has used one for the past few years(the ohm).

I'm thinking about a new pack for this summer since I will be carrying a
little bit more this year than last. I know that the Circuit will be more
than I need for most of the time, but it's a damn good pack. The Ohm would
give me an extra 1100cubic in. over my Gorilla pack(GG) but I don't know if
the suspension will provide me any more comfort. The Gorilla is a perfect
pack for me except in the Sierra or with more than 5 days of food which is
not a significant amount of time but.... I've made up my mind as to which
pack to use this summer a dozen times only to talk myself out of that
decision the next day. In the end I'll likely save my money and wait until
on the trail to decide. The snow pack will help make my decision.

Jackass