[pct-l] Sunglasses ... cheapos Vs brands ...

Toby Maxwell tmm19 at geneseo.edu
Fri Feb 4 15:12:05 CST 2011

If you do want more expensive sunglasses keep an eye on the site
steepandcheap.com if you want a better quality pair, there's sunglasses on
there all of the time by name brands like Smith that are polarized often for
only like $35.  I got a set of smiths from there and ive enjoyed them for 2
years without a problem.  The only issue with steep and cheap is that you
have to constantly watch it if you are looking for something specific, great
deals though, often 60-80% off.

-Toby