[pct-l] Using Trekking Poles

Douglas P. Bouche dpbouche at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 3 09:14:18 CST 2011

One other potential benefit of trekking poles:

After having hiked for years without them, I used them for the first time on
the JMT last year, and I found they helped me establish a comfortable hiking
rhythm.  The ergonomic benefit of hiking with trekking poles caught me by
surprise, and I use them all the time now.

Doug