[pct-l] iGO charger and Samsung Android

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 18:14:14 CST 2011

Two AA's charge the itouch and the cell phone fully, then I  throw them away...  Not sure how much they hold total... But I know this,

AA lithium e^2 holds 2950mah a piece at 1.7 volts

AA duracell procell holds 2225 ( the best alkaline on the market) at 1.5v

Volts times mah = W/ah,  so two lithium are right over 10,000 milliwatt  hours,  or ten watts for one hour...

From this you can figure how many charges your battery will get, keeping in mind you only have enough continuity to put power into your device if there is more power in the batterythan the device, ie its much harder to force energy into a full battery than an empty one... As these are passive charge devices

Hope this helps

~Outpost

Sent from my iPod