[pct-l] Bear danger on the PCT - put in perspective

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:59:55 CST 2011

"1 person out of 16,000 commits murder but only 1 black bear out of one
million does."

Hmm... How many people live in the Dallas area, again? 6.8 million??? Yikes,
get me to the mountains!

thanks for the "ammo" against friends and family who tell me how worried
they are for me about bears.

--
~ Moccasin