[pct-l] transportation to Seattle from Snoqualmie Pass WA

Karen Keller karen.kellerford at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:54:00 CST 2011

Are there any trail angels in the Snoqualmie pass area or public
transportation between there and Seattle?  I will be in need of a ride to
the Seattle Airport from the Snoqualmie Pass area (North Bend or Cle Elum?)
to catch a plane on Monday, August 22 (flight departs at 5:55pm). I will be
returning to finish the trail on Sept 6 (arriving in Seattle at 10:51am) and
will need a ride back to the pass then, too. More than happy to pay for
gasoline!! I am a northbound hiker, intending to complete the trail by mid
September, but my step daughter is having her first baby on or around 8/28.
I promised that I'd be there no matter what.