[pct-l] Add me to the 2011 list

Alphabetsoup alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 00:43:00 CST 2011

Lurker,

I am also planning an on trail resupply strategy. I have had to come up with
a solution for the map quandary as well.

My plans are to bounce them ahead in a bucket with certain other harder to
get necessities. If you have printed and sorted your maps, you know how many
you have to manage. I am having my support person mail me maps at 4 or 5
resupply stops so that I don't have to deal with the entire set at any one
time. I can then mail the used maps home at the same time.

I justify the Bounce bucket by the savings of not overbuying food that I
will just leave in a hiker box, not mailing a box to every PO, only to the
ones where I need to pick up maps, or a pair of socks, or refill my Nido...

Hope this helps
HYOY,

Paul A