[pct-l] gear for sale

Scott Conover sconover94 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 13:23:28 CST 2011

I have the following gear I no longer need or want:
     Sixmoon Lunar Solo, standard floor, grey, in new unused condition,
(not seam sealed). $145
     Sixmoon Gatewood Cape in new, unused condition, (not seam sealed).  $75
     Feathered Friends Swallow 20 degree down mummy bag, regular length,
(fits up to 6'), weighs 31.5 oz. with silnylon stuff
          sack, in almost new condition having been used just two nights.
$270
Contact info:  Sconover94 at gmail.com
                    cell: 503-734-9735 (no texts please) Ask for Scott.
Thanks.