[pct-l] Black Diamond FlickLock Poles

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Dec 22 19:46:54 CST 2011

I have decided to try non-collapsible poles. Not so much because my
Leki's collapse while I am using them, but because it is so hard to
adjust them when I want to use them for my tent. After I unscrew them
it's impossible to get them tight again and I spend a lot of time
trying to fix them. Very frustrating. Except for using them as tent
poles, I do not adjust my poles while hiking. So I decided to get
poles that don't adjust. So far so good, even though they are much
taller than I would normally set them for hiking. I just hold them
lower down. No problemo.