[pct-l] Black Diamond Flick Lock

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:54:22 CST 2011

On my Thru-hike last year my Black Diamond tips needed to be replaced after about 800 miles use.  The small backpacking store, Mountain Sports, in Chico, CA didn't have replacement tips.  The store called BD and they sent the store a lower replacement section and the store simply gave me the lower sections from another set of poles on the spot.  The cost for two lower sections including tips was just $20, I assumed this was at cost.  I was impressed with the store and with Black Diamond.  Not only did I get new tips, I also got new replacement sections for such a reasonable cost.  The replacement tips have lasted over 2000 miles.  I have not had any another problems with my BD poles.

Paul

Hikethru.com
PocketPCT