[pct-l] A Poop Poll

Charles Williams charlesnolie at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 23:02:24 CST 2011

Interesting...

I asked a trusted thru-hiker friend of mine if stepping around horse poo is really such a big deal.  His response surprised me.  He said he aims for it if it's more than half a day old.  He says it's softer than stepping on rock.  If it's fresh, he stays away.  Telling the difference between 2hr poo and 2 day poo, now that's a real trail skill.

either way, he says cow shit is allways disgusting.

QuincyRider