[pct-l] PCTHYOH v 1.2 for iPhone & iPad now on the iTunes App Store

ruffwork ruffwork at ruffwork.com
Mon Dec 19 14:20:22 CST 2011

Free as always.  If you like it donate to PCTA or ADZPCTKO or volunteer for some trail maintenance or do some trail magic or...you get the idea...

I have gotten several suggestions which I normally work into the next version.
Anything people want in it just let me know...

I'm getting it ready for this next season as I'm going to use my iPhone for hiking (I used my Android last year).
I'll upgrade the Android app to match the iPhone app before ADZPCTKO 2012 for all you droids...
Added all the trail status from PCTA site as cachable so you will have them on the phone when you have no signal,
updated the PCTA donations link to go to the live page instead of the fax page (donate from the trail!  wahoo!).