[pct-l] More animal news to fuss about/horses

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:56:07 CST 2011

Diane, thanks for the levity - but I think you should also have the trail
paved the whole way to elivate the wear and tear you might put on it.  Hand
rails would be nice too.  And don't forget the warning signs for each
tricky section/stream crossing etc.

All enjoy the holidays -- and see if you can make time to get out for a
short walk in the woods - it does the spirit good.

Day-Late