[pct-l] Fw: Re: horses

rob gratz hikergratz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 03:09:21 CST 2011

> The Backcountry Horsemen of America is the only non-profit outdoor related
> business that I've heard of that picks up the tab for training it's members
> in Leave No Trace ethics.

this is a lie. go to their website  and read their mission statment i
quote" Back Country Horsemen are interested in perpetuating
recreational stock use on virtually all public lands.go to thier
website nowhere do you see one  thing about cleaning up after
yourself. see for yourself
http://www.backcountryhorse.com/index.html

i noticed you never answed my question. don`t feel bad no one else has eithier.