[pct-l] Tents under 3 pds.

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Fri Dec 16 14:56:02 CST 2011

I am not a fan of single wall tents so bought a Big Sky Evolution (poles included); 2P; 3 Season; 42” peak height. The pegs would bring it a touch over 3 pds. I’ve only used it about 4 times but am delighted with the interior space and particularly the peak height. Between age and arthritis I can not lean on one arm like my more sturdy hiker friends so need to be able to sit upright. I’m 5’8” so am nowhere near rubbing my head on the ceiling. I have yet to have it in the rain but as a double wall would not expect any precipitation issues.

are we there yet