[pct-l] After the hike

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 00:31:05 CST 2011

JMT Snow Bunny Reinhold writes: And who knows, you may meet someone on the trail who may change your life.  You may meet someone like  "Switchback"  on the trail and wind up mowing the lawn and scrubbing and waxing floors for the rest of your life like poor, long suffering Mrs. Switchback.  Or, you may meet a  "Prince Charming"  like JMT Reinhold on the trail who will pamper and spoil you, put you on a pedestal, treat you like a "Princess"  and let you live your life anyway you like.
Switchback replies: If I ever am looking for another partner, she will have to be able to carry lots of trail water.  I get thirsty easily out there on the trail.  Plus, she will have to be a good trail cook.  A good set of ear plugs and that should about do it for a happy home and trail life.  Simple.